Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Options University Strategist Launching Tonight!

So many questions...
I have received a lot of e-mails with questions about the new service from Options University. I would be happy to answer them all, but I have shared all of the information I have.

However, I do know where and when you can get answers to your questions...
Tonight At 9:00 p.m. EST (that would be 6:00 p.m. on the west coast), The Team Over At Options University Is Hosting A Complimentary Webinar Presentation To Preview Their Evolutionary New Options Service, Which They Call 'The Options University Strategist'.
I am already registered and plan to participate, myself. Some of our members have an interest in this type of 'done for you' trading service... Others want to learn from watching experienced professionals...

Either way, you should see the technology they've put together, and what a real "A Team" of stock and options experts they have assembled.


I'll be logging in, so I hope to see you there!


Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: