Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Friday, August 29, 2008

Ron Ianieri Option Mastery Video

Did you manage to attend last night’s training? If so, you know that the web conferencing platform was a total disaster...

You know, I was considering switching TheOptionClub’s platform over to the same one Options University was using. After last night, I’ll re-think that one.

Good news...

The presentation was recorded and is now available for re-play here:


During this presentation, you will learn why understanding the greeks, as well as synthetic and embedded positions, is so important. Before I really understood these subjects I traded iron condors, calendar spreads, vertical spreads and the occasional long call or put.

What do I trade now?

Now I trade iron condors, calendar spreads, vertical spreads, and the occasional long call or put. Wait a minute... Those are the same strategies. So, what’s the different?

The difference is that before I learned to master the greeks, and the synthetic and embedded positions, I was losing money.

So, how can I be trading the same option strategies but making money, whereas before I was losing money? It’s simple...

Until I learned to master the greeks I was unable to properly evaluate and monitor a position. Learning to identify and use synthetic and embedded positions, combined with my newly acquired knowledge of the greeks, gave me the insight I needed to make effective adjustments.

When I started trading again, after learning these subjects, it was like the difference between a dark night and a dazzling bright morning. I saw what was happening to my positions and I knew how to manage them.

How did I learn? I learned from Ron, who taught me just like I was one of his trainee floor traders. What’s more, he’ll do the same for you, if you want.

I’ll tell you more about how and what I learned later, if you’re interested. Right now, I just want to encourage you to set aside some time this weekend to sit down with a hot cup of coffee, or tea, or whatever keeps you attentively alert, and watch the video.


Have an awesome Labor Day and enjoy the time off!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: