Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trading Stock Options As A Business

It has been about a month since I transitioned away from using Blogger has my primary blogging platform. I am now using a WordPress blog that I host on my own server. All in all, it gives me more flexibility and is working out well.

I have also managed to install a private membership forum. In that forum, there is now a whole series of videos that demonstrate how options may be traded much like a business. Below, I've embedded a video that does a much better job of explaining what that's all about.





It's not ready for prime time, yet. I'm still checking all of the software on the server to make sure it's working. But, with a little luck, I am hoping to have it available the first week of April.

To check out the new blog and to stay informed about the "Trading As A Business" video training course, just click on through here:


It's a lot of work, but the site is coming along nicely. Go check it out!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: