Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Monday, January 29, 2007

Swing Trading With Options

It's another day of fair sailing for our SPX trade. I don't have much to report in that regard, so I will take some time to talk to you about other things. I do trade other things than the S&P 500, you know!

Read on, because I will tell you how to get a free copy of my 1-hour audio presentation on Swing Trading With Options.

I have adapted many swing trading principles into my options trading. Most of what I have learned about swing trading, I have learned from Bill Poulos and his three trading courses. Yes, I've got all of them.

Of the three, Quantum Swing Trader is my favorite. However, his Super Divergence Blue Print course is a close second in that department. I'll explain why.

Quantum Swing Trader is a fully developed swing trading course and trading system. It follows the current trend, in expectation that the trend will continue. With solid money management it provides a positive expectancy and Bill Poulos works hard to make sure his students understand how to use his system properly.

Super Divergence Blue Print is what taught me how to really use Stochastics. This course address two issues. The blue print looks for a divergence on Stochastics, which you can check for every time you receive an entry signal from your trend following system; e.g., Quantum Swing Trader. If divergence is present, it is a signal to "stand aside" because the probability of the market moving where you want it to go is low. In short, it keeps you out of bad trades.

You can use that same information to place a counter trend trade, which means a trade that anticipates a change in the trend. Bill recently demonstrated exactly this with Apple, Inc., in a video presentation. He took the buy signals as APPL climbed higher and then got short once divergence identified the opportunity.

Quantum Swing Trader is released in limited production runs, which allows Bill and his team to properly service each new group of students. It has always sold out.

He is currently putting it back on the market with a bonus. He is including a free copy of Super Divergence Blue Print. It's a great deal (when I got my copies of each course they were sold separately), but I will "one up" Bill on this.

Purchase Quantum Swing Trader, let Bill give you a free copy of Super Divergence Blue Print, and then I'll give you a free copy of my one hour "Swing Trading With Stock Options" audio presentation. Use the link below to purchase from Bill, then forward a receipt to me at "chris (at) theoptionclub.com". I will reply to your e-mail and send my audio course.

...but you have to use this link!


If you need more information about Quantum Swing Trader, I have provided a link to a product review below which walks through its major features. I have also provided you with a link so you can watch Bill's AAPL video.

Quantum Swing Trader Review

AAPL Trade Using Quantum Swing Trader and Super Divergence Blue Print


Good trading!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.quantumswingtradercourse.com/

I'm very interested in this but your link doesn't work for me.

TheOptionClub said...

Hmmm. I just tested the link and it worked for me, so you might try it again.

If it doesn't work, you can also use the following link:

http://www.theoptionclub.com/quantum_swing_trader.php

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

Unknown said...

Thanks. I think it was the browser (Firefox)that was the problem. It worked fine in IE.

Unknown said...

Hey Chris

I've sent you a couple of emails (& receipt) about your mp3 offer for purchasers of this but haven't received a reply.Maybe your spam filter is destroying them......
I now have QST so could really use the audio.

TheOptionClub said...

Simon, I need to know your e-mail address. I'll send you the download information. -Chris