Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bear Call Spreads on the SPX

Yesterday the market sold of, but stayed above the 1,370 support level I mentioned in Sunday's post. The SPX closed at 1,374, just a hair above it's low for the day.

The market opened decidedly up this morning, but it seems a bit early for the institutions to shift from sell to buy mode. I still expect to see us trade lower over the coming days.

I did place orders for bearish credit spreads, yesterday. They were not filled as the market traded lower and I was not willing to give chase. I'll be looking again today.

Remember, there is a tele-seminar tonight.

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: