Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Monday, March 19, 2007

Quantum Swing Trader

On Thursday, March 27th one of my favorite trading courses will be re-released and made available for purchase. I am privileged to own a copy of what has been considered by many traders to be one of the best stock trading courses ever released to the public last year.

Everything about it is first class... and easy to understand.

I'll have more information to send you about it on March 27th, but for now I've been granted special permission to give you private access to the Members Website Preview so you can get 'up close & personal' with this trading course before the rest of the trading community gets a chance.

http://www.theoptionclub.com/qst_preview.php

The author of the course is only releasing 200 more copies from March 27 to April 4...

The limited release is designed to allow Bill Poulos to provide each of his Quantum Swing Trader students with the support that they deserve. If he did not limit the number of courses being delivered to the trading public, there just is no way he could devote the time needed.

This course has always sold out, through each of the four releases to date.

You can get a "sneak peek" before it is released, however. Bill Poulos is letting me give you complimentary access to his Members Website Preview, but only until March 27th when the course is offered for sale.

Bill wants to weed out the "tire kickers" so that only the traders who are truly serious get a copy of the course. On March 27th the Members Website Preview closes down and re-opens only for students of his trading course.

There are all sorts of goodies in the preview site, including preview access to his Profit Feeder service where you can get daily lists of stocks that have met his rigorous search
criteria. In fact, these are stocks that have a high probability of entering into potentially profitable positions. This preview feed gives you a taste for the same service he charges $97/mo for.

But don't take my word for it. Go ahead and check it out now by visiting the web page here:

http://www.theoptionclub.com/qst_preview.php

Good Trading,

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

P.S. There is a very short list of products that I promote through my website. There are two reasons for this.

Before I will promote a product or service, it must be one that I have used myself. Secondly, it must provide sufficient value that I would be willing to buy it all over again.

Also, if you decide to purchase the Quantum Swing Trader course and use a link on this blog, make sure to let me know about it. I will provide you with a free copy of my audio presentation "Swing Trading With Stock Options."

No comments: