Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Friday, February 16, 2007

Stock Options Trade Advisory Service With Promise

Not much going on with the SPX worth talking about. With less than 30-days until the March expiration I will soon write the month off and begin looking toward April for trading possibilities. You should also note that on February 20th, CROX will be reporting earnings.

I do have something to tell you about, however!

Last night I sat in on a presentation by Ron Ianieri about a new service he is involved with and in the process of launching. I have worked with Ron and his team for a few years now. They guy is really pretty incredible when it comes to options and has taught me a great deal.

In any event, he has teamed up with a guy by the name of Shay Horowitz who is a chart reading wizard, apparently. Shay, I don't know him, but I know Ron and know that he chooses his company selectively. So what these guys did is put together an options trading advisory service.

I have never recommended an advisory service. Candidly, when I first started trading options I signed up for a few of them. I never made money from any of them. The problem is that these services don't manage your account, but simply publish a series of trades and there isn't much in the way of oversight. Fortunately, I wizened up and discovered that either you've got to manage your own account or you have to hire a real live registered investment advisor.

I have consider starting an advisory service myself, but if I did I wanted it to be something different. I would want it to be a place where subscribers could learn to use the information being provided to responsibly manage their own accounts. Who knows? I may still do it.

Ron Ianieri is doing it. I sat in on a "pre-launch" presentation last night to see what Ron and his crew were up to. As he described it, the service consists of Shay Horowitz identifying stocks that he things ripe for the trading. He passes those along to Ron with his assessment of what he things the stock is going to do and when it is going to do it. Ron applies his skill as an options strategist and trader, selecting a strategy that not only captures the anticipated price action but that also sets the trade up for future adjustment. They put all of this together in a detailed video, which you grab from their web site.

There is more, but what you should understand at this point is that you're not simply getting instructions to pass along to your broker. You are getting a video presentation by two highly skilled people, showing how and why they are doing what it is that they are doing. You not only get their trades, but you get to learn how they find them and think their way through them.

They are also going to offer a "Platinum" service, which has a live trader available during market hours watching the trades. If things get a little dicey intra-day and you're getting nervous, wondering what Ron will be doing in the evening video, you can express yourself live!

I am excited by this new service. No small part of my enthusiasm is due to the fact that Ron Ianieri is behind it. The concept behind it all is that Ron wants to empower his subscribers with enough knowledge and understanding that eventually they can go out and trade on their own, without the need for his service.

Anyway, it was a good presentation and I thought I would pass it along. You can get more information at:


Good trading!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: