Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Thursday, July 26, 2007

Assessing The July 26th Market Sell Off

The market really let loose today and I realize that some may have concern about what this means for investors and traders going forward. Will we see more selling? When will it stop?

Yeah, I know. There are lots of questions.

I have put together a video and have loaded it onto my site. It's free for the viewing and walks you through some basic analysis. I hope you find it helpful.

Stock Market Analysis Video

Watch the video. If you are a conservative investor or trader, I'd suggest holding off on opening new bullish positions and perform a quick review of your current holdings to look for weakness and tighten your stops.

Good trading!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: