Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Major Shift In The Options Market About To Arrive!

A few days ago, I sent out an e-mail to everyone on my list with a link to a video presentation informing them about a major shift coming in Q3 of this year that will change how I, you, and other investors trade forever. If you are on my mailing list and have already viewed the video, you already have an idea of what's coming.

If not, I thought I'd give you the chance...

The video features Ron Ianieri and provides information about a conversation he had with a Vice President from the NASDAQ. This information will likely be common knowledge in a matter of weeks or perhaps months, but right now it is only known to a few insiders and those with whom they happen to share the information.


The video is currently up, but will only remain available for a few more days. If you have not viewed it, take the time to do so now.

Good trading!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: