Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Monday, July 2, 2007

Options Mastery Series 2007 Edition to be Re-Released

I have it on good authority that the Options Mastery Series 2007 edition by Ron Ianieri will be re-released in the coming weeks. I do not have specific details, but I will post them as soon as the become available.

This is my #1 course selection for those who are interested in mastering the subject of stock options trading. I happen to own a copy of the course myself and have written a review that is up on the web site.


I'll be talking with the folks at Options University and will put together a bonus for anyone who decides to buy the course.

Trade well!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: