Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Friday, July 25, 2008

Options University's FX Option Materials Now Comes With Forex Profit Accelerator

This month Bill Poulos re-released his Forex trading course. I have not been writing much about it because I covered it in detail at the time of its initial launch late last year.

However, I was just made aware of something completely new, which I am now looking into, and thought that I should make you aware of as well.

There are not many option educators out there that I recommend. The only company I have recommended is Options University, although in the last year or so I have seen a very small number of educators, such as our friends at OptionVue, enter this area as well.

In any event, Options University has been working on new materials applicable to the new FX options offered through the ISE exchange. The ISE FX contracts are denominated in U.S. dollars, are cash settled, and allow you to intuitively trade the currency markets without getting involved directly in the interbank markets. A really nice financial product, which is now available on the major currencies.

Bill has pulled some strings and just announced the Option University's new FX product is being added as a bonus to the Forex Profit Accelerator Course.

Now, I do have a copy of Forex Profit Accelerator that I picked up at the time of its initial launch, and can tell you that it is an excellent course. I wrote a full featured review of the course, which is available on another website.

I have not yet seen Option University's new FX materials, however. What I can tell you is that I've been working with Ron Ianieri and Brett Fogel from Options University for years, now. They offer good value at prices that tend to undercut their competitors.

Right now you cannot get an FX options course anywhere, at least not that I am aware. You could do like me and scour the ISE website, dig through news releases, etc., and try to pull together enough information about the product to begin formulating some plans for trading these new currency options. I am still working on that, by the way. Or, you can let Ron Ianieri's team do the labor intensive work and go with their materials.

But, let me be clear. I do not recommend buying Bill's course to get OU's FX options course. However, if you are considering purchasing Forex Profit Accelerator I do encourage you to make sure you are also getting OU's materials, too. You can do that here:


It just makes sense that if you get the one, that you try to pick up the other for the same price.

I thought you should know...

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: