Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Your Oppotunity To Learn About Options On An Advanced Platform

I have three dates that I will encourage you to put on your calendar to save the time. Do that for me and I'll tell you what I have got planned for all of us. (All of the times are Pacific Standard.)

SAVING THE DATES COULD MAKE YOU A BETTER OPTIONS TRADER...
  • Wednesday, 7/16/08 @ 6PM PST
  • Wednesday, 7/30/08 @ 6PM PST
  • Monday, 8/4/08 @ 6PM PST
Once you've got those marked down, read on and I will explain what we will be doing...

Last month I attended the Trader's Expo here in Ontario, California, and I met up with a couple of the guys from OptionVue. For years now, I've used a number of different options analysis packages but I have always known that OptionVue was the standard against which all others were compared. It is simply the best out there. This is sophisticated, professional level software.

I was eager to visit their table because I'm done futzing around with lesser solutions and I wanted to test drive OptionVue. We got to talking there at the Expo, and I made a deal that I think will be very educational and quite a bit of fun for me...and you.

OptionVue offers a 30-day trial for about $50 from their website. You can head over there right now and request the trial at that price, but I've arranged for that price to get halved.

That's just the beginning, though...

RECEIVE INTENSIVE, HIGH-LEVEL OPTIONS EDUCATION
OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT 30 DAYS...

Step One: Getting The Discount Code

On the first date I had you save, we will have a software demo with Jim Graham from OptionVue. At that demonstration, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to order the 30-day trial at a discounted price.

The trial package will be sent out to you in the mail. I've already got mine and it came with the software, literature, a video CD that shows how the software works, etc. It's the full package.

Step Two: Professional Training
(No Additional Cost...)


On July 30, we will meet online again. By then, if you were prompt about ordering the trial version, we will all have the software. Jim Graham will then show us how to make sure our software is properly configured and begin teaching us how to use it. He'll then turn us loose to play with it over the weekend.

Step Three: More Professional Training
(
Still No Additional Cost...)

On August 4, we meet up again online and Jim will show us how OptionVue can be used to actually make us some money. You will still have some time left on the trial period, so you can then take what you learn here play with it, and back test it, or even trade on it if you wish.

Step Four: Still More Training One-On-One
(
Again, It's Still Covered By Your $25)

That's not all though. If you want to get on the phone with a trainer for some one-on-one personalized support during the trial period, OptionVue will make that available to you, too. So, if you want help learning how to use OptionVue to find, manage, or adjust trades, call 'em up!

So, for your $25, we've got three webinars, the best options analysis software in the world, educational materials, and access to live support for a month.

Changing Your Financial Future One Cup Of Coffee At A Time...

How many trips to Starbucks is that? I don't think you could even eat dinner out once for that price, but the knowledge you gain could make a real difference in your financial and trading future, even if you don't buy the software!

To get the details for registering, just provide you name and e-mail address below. Or, if you want our options trading mini-course, use the registration form above, and I will get the registration details to you as quickly as I can.

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com















Would you like information about attending our events? 
Name:
Email:



No comments: