Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Monday, July 7, 2008

What To Do About Growing Threat Of Bear Market

So, we're back after a nice long, 3-day weekend and it appeared that the market was going to finally see a little upside. It did not last, though. The DJIA shed about 56 points, the S&P 500 dropped a little over 10 points, and the RUT looks like it may break take out the lows it established earlier this year.

Late last year, I began looking at the foreign currency market as an alternate market for at least some of my trading activities. Don't get me wrong, I'm still trading the equity markets and have been holding my own. However, I want to diversify myself a bit.

Several months into my study of the foreign currency market, I can tell you that there are some real benefits to be gained there but the Forex market presents some real pitfalls that you should be cautious about. The good news is that I have learned some very effective ways to limit my risk in the foreign currency market, and I'm willing to share some thoughts on the subject.

One of the people I have turned to, to help prepare me in my trading, has assembled a multi-media training package. The best part is that he is giving it away right now, to anyone who asks for a copy.

This free multi-media training package debunks much of the misinformation that is presently out there. It includes an updated report that he issued late last year, as well as newly added video materials.

Like I mentioned earlier, I've been studying the Forex markets since late last year and I hope to begin sharing some of that information with you over the coming months. If you're trading options, I think you'll find this information very useful and possibly very profitable.

On the other hand, I don't want to spend my time teaching the basics of the Forex market or plowing ground that has already been plowed, especially when you can be ahead of the curve simply by taking advantage of these materials.

The good news is that this is really easy. In addition to a collection of reports, you will also provided some video tutorials that make the material very easy to get through.

There is presently no charge the report, but that will not be the case forever. You will want to access your copy now...


I hope you enjoy these materials as much as I have, and I look forward to discussing the subject of foreign currency trading in the coming weeks.

I encourage to take advantage of this offer while it lasts.

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: