Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Friday, March 28, 2008

ETF Profit Driver Trading Methods Revealed

Bill Poulos' new course is getting lot's of attention. I know what you're thinking about that, too.

Is this a big deal? Right?

So, I've been using every spare moment I have had over the last few days to work through the advanced copy of the course that I talked Bill into sending over to me. I've been up to 1:00 a.m. one night, 1:30 a.m. the next...

The reason I've been doing this is to get a full review out, before the course goes on sale, so you know exactly what this thing is all about.

I have to be honest about the course, and I'll tell you that my guess is that far too few people will pick up a copy. I'm serious about that, too.

There are two mistakes that I see made over and over and over. They're made by novice investors as well as some seasoned traders who should know better.

Those mistakes are 1.) trading without a plan, and 2.) taking on too much risk.

If those same people who have been guilty of making those mistakes picked up a copy of Bill Poulos' ETF course and really gave it their attention, I don't think they'd ever make those mistakes again.

The course is solid. It provides a good background on ETF's and trading fundamentals. Bill then walks you through four trading methods in step-by-step fashion.

Why four?

Keep in mind you're only trading the ETF's to the upside. You can get bearish, but trust me even then you're just trading upward trending funds.
  • One method is designed to identify and jump on board break outs. This is the start of a new trend.
  • A second method puts you into a trend that is already in place and moving forward. You're just jumping in at a point of relative safety.
  • The third method comes into play after that new trend has experienced its first real consolidation, pulling back to support. That's were you'll get in for further upside.
  • Once the trend breaks down, the fourth and final method positions you to get in as the upward trend re-emerges from the consolidation. If you're familiar with Elliot's Wave Theory, think a Type 2 trade as the market transitions from a Wave 4 to a the impulse Wave 5.
This is well suited for retirement accounts, educational accounts, etc.


I know that I promised a complete review, and I finished it last night. Take a few minutes and give it a read because I go into the course in quite a bit of detail. Feel free to send me any questions that you may have, or just post a comment here on the blog.

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: