Coverd Calls, Credit Spreads, Iron Condors and Advanced Stock Option Spread Trading Image

Discover the stock options strategies favored by professional traders in our FREE options trading mini-course!


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Market Update, a FREE Copy of ETF Profit Driver, and Tonight's Webinar...

I've go a few things to cover today, so if you don't want to miss any of them be sure to check out the whole post.

Current Market Analysis

Interesting. Before the market opened this morning, the futures were trading higher and it looked like we were going to see some upside.

It's about an hour into the trading day as I type this and I've been watching the big cap indexes fluctuate between positive and negative. The RUT and NDX have pretty much remained in the red, and in the last several minutes I've watched all the broad based indexes get negative.

My analysis is unchanged from what I posted on the blog yesterday, so just check that out if you're curious.

A Free Copy of ETF Profit Driver?

I've seen Bill do this before. He's going to give away a free copy of his ETF Profit Driver course before they release it for sale. He even pays shipping and handling...

If you're interested, you just need to tell him why you should be the one he gives it to. You can do that here:

ETF Trading Course Contest Entry


I'd really like to see someone from TheOptionClub.com win the free copy, so take a couple minutes and throw your name in the hat!

Options Trading Service Webinar TONIGHT!

This is last minute and I do apologize, but I just learned about this last night...

A short while ago, Options University hosted a live webinar to profile some significant updates to their trading service. The presentation was plagued with some technical problems, so they're hosting a repeat of the presentation.

The presentation features Ron Ianieri, who will give you a "behind the scenes" look at what they do.

You may register here:

Webinar Registration


It is tonight at 9:00 p.m. EST, so you need to get signed up and

What's Coming Tomorrow...

With tomorrow being the end of the week, I'll be posting the next lesson in the Traders' White Board series.

This series is a free education course on the basics of technical analysis. I posted the first three lessons last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll be doing the same this weekend.

Each lesson is a short video, focusing on one discreet topic. So, set aside ten minutes tomorrow, and over the weekend, to visit the blog and brush up on your T&A skills...

Oh! Don't forget. I'll be getting that ETF Profit Driver review up as well...

Trade well!

Christopher Smith
TheOptionClub.com

No comments: